Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Kerala handloom with its heritage, culture and awe inspiring stories has always drawn me closer to it. This collection was inspired from ‘Vaalkkanadi’, a traditional piece of mirror which is believed to bring in prosperity and abundance, aesthetically blends the mirror image on to the handloom weaves merging those endearing stories of all our ancestral homes.
- GARMENT : Lehenga
- MATERIAL : Pure Handloom Cotton
- DETAILING : Hand emboidered mirror in the shape of vaalkannadi with zardosi embellishment
- The shipping duration will vary based on the restrictions if any at the delivery location due to the current pandemic.
- Shipping free all over India.
- International shipping will be charged additionally. Contact m a i l @ p r a n a a h .c o m for more information
- The dispatch details will be provided to your email along with the tracking number.
- Read the return and exchange policy for more information
Being an exclusive nonprofit sale #PranaahCares doesn’t fall under the general return policies and terms & conditions. The policies and processes for this sale do not support exchanges, returns, and alterations of any kind. To know more, please reach out to us at m a i l @ p r a n a a h . c o m