- The shipping duration will vary based on the restrictions if any at the delivery location due to the current pandemic.
- Free shipping all over India for weights up to 1 KG.
- International shipping will be charged additionally. Contact m a i l @ p r a n a a h .c o m for more information
- The dispatch details will be provided to your email along with the tracking number.
- Read the return and exchange policy for more information
Roopvati Ki Saree
We require 15-20 business days to deliver order within India, and 20-25 business days to deliver international orders.
An up-cycled gorgeous Dark violet Banarasi saree with a traditional heritage Banarasi weave border in silver zari. This saree is an up-cycled craft from the brand responsible for promoting conscious living and sustainability. The Banarasi borders were obtained from a 30-year-old saree which was retrieved by the brand from its owners.
The saree borders are retrieved from age-old authentic Banarasi silk sarees and thus are fragile and can have wear and tear that time has imposed on it. These sarees should be handled with extra care and handled delicately. This saree is strictly DRY WASH ONLY and DO NOT use the iron directly onto the fabric. Spread a thin white cotton lining fabric over the surface of the saree before ironing.
Options are available in other colors with different border designs.