- The shipping duration will vary based on the restrictions if any at the delivery location due to the current pandemic.
- Free shipping all over India for weights up to 1 KG.
- International shipping will be charged additionally. Contact m a i l @ p r a n a a h .c o m for more information
- The dispatch details will be provided to your email along with the tracking number.
- Read the return and exchange policy for more information
Padmavati Ki Saree
We require 15-20 business days to deliver order within India, and 20-25 business days to deliver international orders.
Vintage Banarasi handwoven silver zari authentic border up-cycled on organza base styled with Zari embroiderey on the blouse sleeve.
MATERIAL: Viscose Organza , Cotton silk Binding, Authentic Banarasi Borders.
The vintage Banarasi borders made of pure handwoven silver Zari are attached onto soft hand-dyed organza fabric creating a one-of-a kind saree.
These sarees unlike others require more love and care. Please read the wash and care details to know more.
WASH & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Dry Clean Only.
- Store garments in a muslin cloth in a dry environment, as the Zari tends to react to the weather changes.
- Avoid spraying perfume directly on the garment.
- Do Not Use iron directly.
- Air the textiles every few months.
- Spread a thin white cotton fabric over the surface of the saree before ironing.