- The shipping duration will vary based on the restrictions if any at the delivery location due to the current pandemic.
- Free shipping all over India for weights up to 1 KG.
- International shipping will be charged additionally. Contact m a i l @ p r a n a a h .c o m for more information
- The dispatch details will be provided to your email along with the tracking number.
- Read the return and exchange policy for more information
DURGAVATI KI SAREE
Kindly note we require 15 – 20 working days to deliver within India and 20 – 25 working days to deliver international orders
Availability: 1 in stock
Authentic Banarasi border in handwoven silver zari, up-cycled on organza base.
Garment: Saree and Blouse piece ( 1.25 m cotton silk )
Material: Banarasi Border, Cotton Silk & Organza.
Colour: Shamrock green & Silver
Border width : 4.75 inches
Pallu width : 15 inches
Weight Of the Zari Border: 996 g
PLEASE NOTE : This product uses single-piece vintage pre-loved Banarasi borders and you can expect subtle irregularities, stains, and colour variations in patterns which we believe is the charm of an upcycled garment.
The price varies with the change in pallu width. For 14″ to 15 ” the range is 15,500.
WASH & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Dry Clean Only.
- Store garments in a muslin cloth in a dry environment, as the Zari tends to react to the weather changes.
- Avoid spraying perfume directly on the garment.
- Do Not Use iron directly.
- Air the textiles every few months.
- Spread a thin white cotton fabric over the surface of the saree before ironing.
Disclaimer : The product colour may tends to vary due to the photographic lighting source or default screen settings.