- The shipping duration will vary based on the restrictions if any at the delivery location due to the current pandemic.
- Free shipping all over India for weights up to 1 KG.
- International shipping will be charged additionally. Contact m a i l @ p r a n a a h .c o m for more information
- The dispatch details will be provided to your email along with the tracking number.
- Read the return and exchange policy for more information
Chandrawati Ki Saree
We require 15-20 business days to deliver order within India, and 20-25 business days to deliver international orders.
Authentic Banarasi border in handwoven silver Zari, up-cycled on Organza base.
Material: Banarasi Border, Silk Cotton & Organza.
Colour: Black & Silver
Weight Of the Zari Border : 700g
PLEASE NOTE: This product uses single-piece vintage pre-loved Banarasi borders and you can expect subtle irregularities, stains, and colour variations in patterns which we believe is the charm of an upcycled garment.
WASH & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Dry Clean Only.
- Store garments in a muslin cloth in a dry environment, as the Zari tends to react to the weather changes.
- Avoid spraying perfume directly on the garment.
- Do Not Use iron directly.
- Air the textiles every few months.
- Spread a thin white cotton fabric over the surface of the saree before ironing.